Greenville and the upstate are prepared to celebrate this December with music, festivals, shopping, and more! Add in Christmas lights, live nativities, Santa sightings, and ice skating, I don’t know how I will have time to bake (and eat) Christmas cookies?
If your idea of Christmas involves live music and entertainment here is the list for you
- Miracle on 34th at Centre Stage Nov 30- Dec 18th
- Voctave will be performing acapella at Bob Jones University on Dec 1st.
- The Greenville inspired Nutcracker will be Dec 2nd, 3rd, and 4th at the Peace Center
- A Christmas Carol: The Musical will run from the 2nd through the 11th at the Mauldin Cultural Center
- An updated retelling of the classic Cinderella will be at SC Children’s Theatre Nov 18th -Dec 11th
- Silent Star will be at the Logos Theater Nov 18th -Dec 17th telling the story of 4 orphans wishing on the Christmas star.
- Broadway Holiday Spectacular from the 8th-18th features an Original Greenville Theatre story with live band and dancing to scores from some of your favorite holiday shows.
- The classic Nutcracker Ballet will be at the Peace Center Dec 9th -11th.
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra returns on December 9th.
- The Best Christmas Pageant Ever will be the 9th through the 18th by the Milltown Players
- Chris Isaak: Everybody Knows It’s Christmas Tour will be at The Peace Concert Hall Dec 12th.
Do you need a list of festive and holiday happenings preferably involving food and drink?
- Dec 1st is Fiction Addiction’s Book Lover Holiday Party
- First Friday is the perfect time to check out the works of local artists
- Merry Sithmas is Liability Brewing Co.’s annual celebration of the Darkside on Dec 2nd.
- The 30ft Christmas tree will be lit on December 2nd .
- December 3rd will be the Poinsettia Christmas Parade down Main Street.
- Judson Booksellers & Soby’s are giving book lovers a shopping and eating experience at Lunch & Lit on the 8th.
I am sure there is shopping that still needs to be done.
- The 52nd annual Holiday Fair will be held Dec 1-3 at the Greenville Convention Center
- Every weekend in December The Grand Bohemian will have the Greenville Christmas Market
- The 3rd & 4th will be the Designer Jewelry Show.
- The Kringle Village will turn Fluor Field into a unique European holiday market on Dec 9-11
- A Very Merry Local Christmas will be at Trailblazer park on December 10th
- TD Saturday Market Holiday Addition will be on Saturday Dec 10th from 9am to 1pm
Now that you’ve decided on your Must-See events, here is a list of all the ongoing fun to be had
- The Festival of Trees
- Ice Skating on Main
- Gingerbread Houses at Oak & Honey
- Southside Brewery holiday Miracle
- Nutcracker Exhibit at the Upstate History Museum
- Upstate Holiday Light Show
- Poinsettia Post Cards and Window Wonderland Downtown Greenville
So much to do, it’s hard to see where to begin. I do know where you can end the season, The Cook Station will be hosting a NYE Champagne Brunch on 12/31!
We would love for you to enjoy a Christmas filled stay with us. Click below to book now.